Location and Monitoring
Thanks to the data obtained from the real company in real time, a data representation of the actual factory is created. It gives industrial companies a huge advantage: valuable information on the current status of the production system and its bottlenecks. These are then the starting point for further optimization.
Asseco CEIT helps companies to accurately locate and monitor any object in real time.
The location system consists of RTLS anchors, i.e. receivers secured in monitored space and miniature RTLS tags, i.e. transmitters, which are placed on localized objects. Mobile tags are powered by batteries and their lifespan ranges from months to years.
The means of communication between the anchors and the tags is the Ultra Wide Band radio technology, which enables high location accuracy (<0.5 m). RTLS location technology operates in the 6.5 GHz frequency band. The advantage of this location solution is strong resistance to interference from other wireless technologies.
- Comprehensive location and monitoring of objects
- Data obtained in real time
- High accuracy of localized objects (0.5 m)
- Information about the activity of the object, position, or movement of the object
- High location accuracy thanks to Ultra Wide Band
- Interference immunity to other wireless technologies
- Quick installation
- Modularity and scalability of the system