Ceit ERgonomics Analysis Application
Do you need to assess whether your workplaces are risky in terms of ergonomics? Quick analysis can be performed easily and accurately using our own CERAA and CERAA Glove mobile applications.
Excessive physical strain on employees in companies and the associated emerging occupational diseases represent a significant financial cost for the company. They also increase staff turnover, injuries, incapacity for work, or the cost of compensating for a higher category of hazardous work. By correctly identifying risk factors and taking effective corrective action, the company can save on the costs associated with wage compensation for difficult work performance, which represents at least 20% of the minimum wage per hour for each employee.
The CERAA application is intended for industrial companies, occupational health services, as well as universities, which are looking for an effective and modern way of assessing ergonomics, applying European technical standards as well as legislative regulations.
You can evaluate the physical load with the CERAA application in the workplace independently after completing the training with our lecturer, which is professionally covered by Slovak Ergonomics Society, where participants receive a certificate of completion at the end of the training.
The modern CERAA application for evaluation uses a tablet and augmented reality for a better perception of the user during the evaluation directly in real workplaces.
- Full evaluation of work postures
- Evaluation of space requirements for the workplace
- Visual space assessment
- Comprehensive evaluation of administrative workplaces
- Evaluation of manual handling of loads
- Built according to latest legislation and technical standards
- Available in SK, EN, PL and CZ language
- Built on the augmented reality (AR) platform
The customer obtains a lifetime license for application on a tablet consisting of the following four modules, where each of them targets different areas of ergonomic:
- Module 1: Evaluation of working postures and dimensional requirements for the workplace
- Module 2: Ergo administrative audit
- Module 3: Assessment of physical load and manual handling
- Module 4: CERAA Glove – a glove-based measurement system specifically designed for hand performance evaluation, including fingers forces
For more information do not hesitate to contact us: