Analysis and Optimization of Product Noise
Asseco CEIT offers declarative and technical measurements of equipment and products as well as the identification of the source of individual components of sound using acoustic holography and the subsequent assignment of the share of the total noise of the equipment. We also evaluate the psychoacoustic as well as vibrational properties of the product. Based on measurements and analyses, appropriate measures are proposed so that the total declared noise is optimal for long-term use.
- Less noise and product vibration means an advantage in a competitive environment.
- The source of individual components of noise is identified
- Improvements of the vibro-acoustic parameters without adversely affecting functionality and price are proposed
- Noise and vibration optimization puts the product ahead of the competition
Our expertise lies in the following areas:
- Sound pressure and power measurement (EN ISO 3744, EN60704-1, IEC 60704-2-4)
- Psychoacoustics – measuring sound quality and human perception
- Identification of sources of individual noise components
- Measurement of acoustic properties of materials
- Measurement of vibrations by contact and contactless method
- Optimization of acoustic properties
- Simulation of the impact of the proposed changes on the product
- Verification of products in various operating states
- Proposal for the implementation of changes